LYFT LIVIN'S TWO PIECE BARN DOOR GUIDE MAKES IT EASY TO GLIDE YOUR BARN DOOR OR SLIDING CLOSET SEAMLESSLY
Barn doors give your space a homey, rustic aesthetic but can be challenging to move back and forth. Get the most out of your barn door with Lyft Livin's barn door floor guide. The two-piece system has two steel bearings that enable your sliding door to slide smoothly and quietly.
Our barn door guide is made from solid steel that is exceptionally sturdy and sits flat and flush against your door and floor with no gaps, so your barn door stays on the tracks and doesn't swing.
This system is easy to install and versatile. It has multiple assembly possibilities for various types of Indoor and outdoor barn doors, sliding closets, and sheds.
This barn door guide is perfect for DIY home projects. Whether you are making your own barn door from scratch or simply want a better option to the installation kit your barn door came with, this high-quality two-piece floor guide takes the guesswork out of barn door installation so you can quickly and easily install the barn door of your dreams.
- Farmhouse Barn Door Glides Allow Your Door To Slide Smoothly - This solid steel adjustable floor guide floor roller system has 2 steel bearings that allow the door to glide seamlessly and stay flush to the ground and wall.
- Premium Sturdy Metal Construction in A Black Powder Coated Finish - The rust-proof metal is durable so your barn door roller will last a long time. The black powder-coated finish makes the bottom door guide look great too!
- Two-Piece Floor Door Guide Stays Quiet and Steady - We designed these rollers for barn door to have a completely clean flush to the ground, so your floor is protected from scratching and your door stays sturdy and in place.
- Suitable for Various Kinds of Barn Door and Sliding Doors - Use this barn door roller guide with various types of indoor or outdoor wood barn door, glass sliding closet storage, sliding door in the living room, bedroom, or even bathroom.
- Super Easy to Install and Adjust - Our sliding closet door floor guide has a roller that adjusts to your barn door thickness and placement. This barn door guides floor mount comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
Lyft Living is committed to the quality of our products and to offering the best customer service possible. If you have any issues with your order or product please contact us right away so that we can make sure you walk away a happy customer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.